Welcome to E-Planet
E-Planet firmly believes and concentrates on the motto that “Student’s success is our top Priority”. We always focus on student’s welfare first and are fully committed to helping them to choose a course and place them in the right institution.
We want to grow as the most valued, trusted and preferred education adviser in Nepal, serviced by a team of attentive, caring and professional individuals.
Every individual is distinct, and they have their strength and interest. Therefore, we follow our professional aim in placing the student into the right course at the right educational institution for the excellent reasons.
Our Core Objectives are as mentioned below.
- To broaden the scope of Foreign Education in Nepal.
- To provide in-depth solutions to all the individuals regarding study abroad and the subjects related to it.
- To work with the high-esteemed hallmark of honesty, courage, fair play and initiative-taking along with the teamwork of our people.
- We would always perform our obligations with integrity, devotion, truthfulness and coincidence and would always strive for the best.
- We do international promotions through various ways with our professional business strategies.
- Maintain our professionalism in our work.
- Abide by all the rules and regulations set out in the contracts by our education providers.
Why choose E-Planet?
We aim to provide tailor-made solutions to cater the individual needs so as to enable them to make more informed decisions. At E-PLANET we offer a comprehensive range of services to our students.
- We provide you with information on the various universities, colleges and institutions we represent.
- We counsel and assess your academic background and career objectives thoroughly and recommend you to choose the course and college/university which best fit in your future career.
- We assist with your application, visa, accommodation, medical/travel insurance and air ticket.
- We liaise with the International Office on your specific needs.
- • We provide informative pre-departure briefing.